A dog has passed away after playing in a kiddie pool

Allowing your dog to enjoy the water during the warmest days of summer is a really enjoyable and practical method of keeping cool. Just keep an eye on how much water they’re drinking, since water intoxication is uncommon but real. Dr. Lee wants you to be aware of the warning indicators.

Winter, an 18-month-old puppy, d.i.ed the same day this video was shot after spending the day in the kiddie pool. Not from heat stroke, but from drinking too much water. Mom observed the Border Collie puking it all up again later in the home, and it wasn’t long after that. Allow this tragic tragedy to act as a wake-up call and help save lives.